Tuesday 22 January 2013

Class X - Prep

Hope you all have done the trial exam well. After the Graduation day there will be exactly a month left for your board exam.I dont know how you have planned to use these days for other subjects.But, i feel if you spend half an hour to one hour every day for computers ,it would be easy. Anyway you need a break when you are learning the same subject from morning to night.

I have worked out a schedule keeping in mind the number of chapters we have. I am preparing set of questions from each chapter.I will post everyday.If you are interested ,send me the answers.I will correct and send you the comments.There is no point in reading the questions,you have to write the answers.
I would start posting from 30th onwards.

Please mail me if you have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment