Sunday 23 July 2017

Class 7 - Formatting Tags

Formatting tags
The formatting tags are used to give a stylish appearance to the text in the web page.
Bold
The text appears darker.
<b> ..... </b>
Italics
The text appears different(slanting).
<I>....</I>
Underline
There is a line below the text.
<U>.....</U>
Strikethrough
A line is drawn across the text.
<Strike>....</Strike>
Superscript
Text appears above the text.
<Sup>....</Sup>
Subscript
Text appears below the text
<Sub>.....</Sub>
Center
Text appears in the middle of the screen.
<Center>....</Center>

<html>
<head>
<title>
Friends
</title>
</head>
<body bgcolor=olive text =white>
<center><h1>FRIENDS</h1></center>

Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss,<br>
 If you are my <b>friend </b>, please answer me this:<br>
 Are we friends, or are we not?<br>
 You told me once, but I <I> forgot</I>.<br>
 So tell me now, and tell me <u>true</u>,<br>
 So I can say I'm here for you.<p>
 Of all the friends I've ever met,<br>
 You're the one I won't forget.<br>
 And if I die before you do,<br>
 I'll go to <b><I> Heaven </I></b>and wait for you,<br>
 I'll give the <font color=red><h2>angels</h2></font> back their wings<br>
 And risk the loss of everything.<br>
 There isn't a thing I wouldn't do,<br>
 To have a friend just like you!

<p align =right>The true author is unknown

</body>
</html>
 

OUTPUT


No comments:

Post a Comment